Origin’s client specialises in developing leadership communication skills within organisations to improve business performance. By developing an in-depth understanding of their clients' needs, they create bespoke consulting, coaching, and training solutions for each customer.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the business as PA/Office Manager – it is an interesting, demanding role with flexible hours offered to fit around your existing schedule or family requirements. The role is based in Glasgow City Centre, and the 20 hours per week will be completed Monday-Friday.
The purpose of the job is to provide comprehensive administrative, logistical, and organisational support to the management team and ensure the smooth running of the back office function.
- Diary management – day-to-day management of Managing Director’s diary. Responsibilities include arranging meetings and workshops, organising travel and accommodation as required, and providing MD with weekly itinerary.
- Email management – management of MD’s inbox; responding to clients & other contacts on behalf of MD a timely basis.
- Programme administration – organising and ensuring the smooth running of all training programmes. Responsibilities include booking & coordinating required personnel, preparing training materials and making arrangements with venues (e.g. booking rooms & equipment) in coordination with client organisations.
- Office management – overseeing the running of the back office function, ensuring operational and administrative aspects of the business or being handled effectively. Communicating and providing information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective client service.
- Document formatting & proof-reading – formatting of documents and training materials to a high standard and in accordance with company style and branding. Proof-reading of same. Also preparing hard-copy document packs for workshops and mailing to relevant venues.
- Data/file management – managing, organising, and updating relevant documents & data including management of company Dropbox and contacts database.
The successful candidate will bring at least two years’ commercial office experience and will be able to demonstrate a high level competency with the Microsoft Office suite of packages and excellent IT literacy in general. The candidate will be highly organised, efficient, and able to work on own initiative, and it is essential that the successful candidate has an excellent standard of verbal and written communication.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT literacy
- High level of competency using the Microsoft Office suite
- Proof-reading experience
- Highly organised & efficient
- Good time management
- Self-motivating & self-managing
- Experience working remotely
In return the business offers a supportive working environment, a competitive salary, and flexible hours to suit your needs.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, get in touch now for a conversation.