Origin are proud to present an exciting opportunity with the market leaders in the construction products industry. This new role has been created to expand and support their international business, and offers the chance to work within a skilled and progressive team.
The business itself has an excellent reputation for putting professional and personal development at the forefront, and we expect that this role can lead to further opportunity in future.
The role will be based primarily in Halifax, with up to 20% of your time spent abroad in the territories to be covered.
The purpose of the job is to develop profitable commercial business opportunities across key international territories, with key responsibilities as follows:
- Build & maintain current relationships with distributors & country partners across your regions
- Identify, develop, & manage new relationships with distributors and work closely with them to manage local projects.
- Manage all quotations, tenders, & orders to ensure all are delivered in line with commitments
- Negotiate & manage trading agreements and contracts
- Development & implementation of a strategic plan with agreed goals & objectives.
We’re looking for someone who can communicate effectively at all levels, and nurture business relationships, with the following background:
- Experience of developing profitable sales relationships with small to medium-sized distributors.
- The ability to both develop existing accounts, and open new accounts
- Cultural awareness and a good knowledge of global markets
- A second language (Spanish, French, or German) is very desirable but not essential.
- Degree level qualification in a Business related discipline is desirable
This is a chance to work in a varied and interesting role with a real global leader – you will work hard, develop professionally, and progress personally.
If you feel that this role is right for you, please get in touch with Origin now, in full confidence.