Origin exclusively present this new opportunity with one of the UK’s market-leading construction products manufacturers. This business consistently improves, innovates, and provides a lead to others in the industry.
We are looking for a National Specification Manager who will run, manage and lead the business’ commercial specification activity across the UK. This post will carry responsibility for sales, people, and leadership within the channel, and we are looking for a creative, inspiring leader, who can raise the bar in every area of responsibility.
The position also comes with an excellent salary & benefits package, an outstanding work environment & culture, and the clear possibility of further advancement within the business.
- Create and lead a high-performance culture in the specification channel through consistent performance management processes
- Develop & implement future strategy for commercial specification with an emphasis on design & innovation
- Lead commercial specification activity with larger customers in the A&D sector
- Encourage best practice through the business’ sales, marketing, design and commercial departments to maximise specification activity
- Manage channel resources & budget
- Lead & develop BIM strategy
The successful candidate will be based within commuting distance of London, as we expect around 30% of your time will be spent there, and there is a clear travel requirement to other parts of the UK at times.
We are looking for someone who has clear and successful experience within the specification channel, particularly those who are used to dealing with large A&D practices. Demonstrable people-management experience is essential, and it would be desirable to have an interest & knowledge in new technology relevant to the channel.
Vision, ideas, and the process knowledge to take these to completion are key to what we will achieve with this role.
This is a rare opportunity, and we urge interested candidates to get in touch with Stephen McNaughton in full confidence, on 0141 530 9782 or email@example.com