Origin are pleased to present a new vacancy with the market leaders in the construction products industry. We now require a Key Contractor Manager for the South East region, who will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, and developing agreements with strategic customers in the area.
The company has an excellent reputation for staff development and promotion from within, and this role represents a great long-term proposition. Business performance has been consistently excellent, and this role is key in maintaining that success.
- Ownership for the profitable management and leadership of strategic agreements for your assigned National Contractor and House Builder accounts, including business reviews, finance, internal communication, project pipeline, and reporting.
- Pro-actively develop a detailed understanding (structures, core values, strategies, and projects) at a regional level of all National Contractor and House Builder accounts in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Identify, take responsibility for, and pro-actively manage high potential, prestigious major project opportunities with contractors & house builders within the assigned sales territory.
- Take an active role with leading industry organisations and forums to improve the business’ influence & profile within National Contractors and House Builders, in areas such as: sustainability, new working practices, and ethical procurement.
- Work collaboratively with commercial colleagues to deliver the National Contractor and House Builder budgets.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years' sales experience within the Construction sector, and it must be demonstrated that you have had significant responsibility for large or national customers. It is essential for this role that you can demonstrate effective business-winning, and that you have a high-level of professionalism, and credibility within the markets concerned. Presentation skills must be first class, and you must be IT literate.
We’re open to product background, so long as it has been within the Construction sector, as the business offers first-class training and development for this, and every, role.
The successful candidate will receive a class-leading package including pension, and flexible benefits. If you feel that this is the right position for you, please contact Stephen McNaughton in full confidence on 0141 530 9782, or firstname.lastname@example.org