Origin are proud to present a new Key Account Manager opportunity with the UK's leading manufacturer of products for the Construction sector. These roles are rare, and we're looking for the best person in the market.
The role is based in the East Midlands and is focused on business development, and account management, of the company’s registered contractors. The role is interesting, full of variety, and comes with excellent future prospects.
- Supporting and developing sales through registered contractors
- Identifying and developing sales with non-registered contractors
- Identifying and developing sales with small housebuilders
- Working as part of the wider business team, identifying further commercial opportunities through your customer group
- Experience of developing profitable sales relationships with small to medium sized construction businesses
- The ability to both nurture existing accounts and open new accounts
- A good grasp of the Contractor-Manufacturer-Builders’ Merchant
- A team player; able to influence externally and internally
- Results orientated, enthusiastic, dynamic, creative and determined, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
In return the company offers a comprehensive package including a quality car, a generous bonus scheme, and a host of personal benefits. More importantly, you'll be working with the market leaders, which will give you the confidence to offer your customers exceptional service, knowing that it will be delivered.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please get in touch now with your CV.